It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and also, the most terrible time to quarantine. But here we are, looking at yet another very weird holiday season. In New York, a lot of us are huddled back in our homes, feeling very March 2020, but more hopeful in that at least we have a few more tools in our COVID emergency equipment belt. And so now, whether we’re stuck at home or testing and ever-so cautiously traveling to a loved one’s home, one fact remains: not much outside of the home will be happening in the next few weeks (oh God, please let this only be the next few weeks). So once again ITG is here with a few ideas on how to pass the time inside your quarantine quarters—beautifully. Some thoughts on new-to-you treatments to try, how to transform your apartment into an elite spa, tips on salon-worthy manicures, and more. Let’s get through this together, shall we?
First Things First: Get Cozy
Nothing sets the mood quite like a room that smells amazing.
– ‘Tis the season for a candle that smells like fresh pine. The cream of the crop, here.
– In the market for another kind of feel-good scent? We ranked every single Diptyque candle for your smelling pleasure.
Try Something New
Merry Christmas to you.
– Have a cream you already love? An overnight mask that you want to take to the next level? Great. Here’s your ticket to maximum results.
– We’ve never met a person who tried a Ziip and didn’t love it. Your guide on why it works so well, here.
Get Hair Obsessive
Give Yourself a Pretty Hand
Fix Your Feet
No time’s better than the present.
– Your go-to guide for super soft feet.
You don’t need an audience to pull off a holiday look.
– There’s no way the glitz and sparkle of holiday makeup won’t cheer you up.
Scroll down for how-tos in ultimate relaxation.
– Take a day off. Or two. And learn how to vacation (in style) at home.
– Pasta and face masks. Name a better duo.
– Here’s how to create an at-home spa day, the ITG way.
– Treat yourself every day. Literally.
Photo via ITG